Date: 27/07/2021 Time: 11:58
By Annalisa Pesek
The fight for election integrity is far from over, as evidence emerges daily confirming that the November 2020 U.S. presidential election was compromised by fraud. Now bombshells are dropping in Georgia, where the findings by the nonprofit election integrity group Voters Organized for Trusted Election Results in Georgia (VoterGA) are so explosive that the group is calling the Peach State’s post-election audit “fatally flawed.”
That audit, an initial hand recount held November 14-15, 2020, and lauded by Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, is now under intense scrutiny for unreported errors and for potentially not being properly certified.
It’s revealing some “pretty incredible things,” said Garland Favorito, founder of VoterGA, to New American senior editor Alex Newman on the show Conversations That Matter about the ballot inspection undertaken by his organization.
In May, VoterGA obtained a court order permitting the organization to inspect hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots images following the post-election audit in November 2020.
Today, VoterGA’s website warns, “high-powered Fulton Co. lawyers retained at Fulton Co. taxpayer expense will make a last ditch ‘Hail Mary’ effort to stop us and oppose election transparency similar to recent efforts by the Secretary of State and Attorney General.”
“Some of the things we’ve known about for a long time,” explained Favorito in the July 16 interview. “We’ve had to assemble the evidence,” he added. “Originally it started with the counterfeit ballot issue, but now it’s expanded as a result of finding out that this audit in Georgia was fatally flawed.”
The nonprofit’s review results point to massive irregularities in ballot batch counts and falsified tally sheets.
According to an Epoch Times report, the inspection “turned up at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots, containing 4,255 votes, that were added redundantly to the audit results…. Nearly 3,400 were for Democrat Joe Biden.”
In response to the Epoch Times’s report and request for comment, a spokesperson for Fulton County stated, “This is related to a matter that is the subject of pending litigation. Therefore, we do not wish to respond.”
Reacting to the reports, former president Donald Trump exclaimed, “The news coming out of Georgia is beyond incredible. The hand recount in Fulton County was a total fraud. They stuffed the ballot box — and got caught. We will lose our country if this is allowed to stand.”
In contrast, President Joe Biden remarked, “It’s clear. For those who challenge the results and question the integrity of the election: No other election has ever been held under such scrutiny and such high standards.”
Taking into account these two disparate responses, and the fact that Biden triumphed over Trump by fewer than 12,000 votes in Georgia, consider these key takeaways of VoterGA’s review so far:
• An error rate of the post-election audit was a whopping 60 percent. “When you’re looking for the totals for Biden, Trump, or grand totals for each batch, 60 percent of the time the ballot images don’t match up with what was reported [in the tally sheet] for that batch,” said Favorito.
• Fulton County falsified tally sheets. Explained Favorito, “when an auditor is counting up the ballots, they count the votes, and say they found 60 for Biden and 40 for Trump, well, someone wrote down 100 for Biden and zero for Trump. Sometimes there was 150 for Biden, and sometimes 200 for Biden. The real numbers were somewhere between 10-15 for Trump and [Libertarian Party] candidate Jo Jorgenson.”
• Duplicate reporting of batches. “We found 4,000 votes with 36 batches that were double reported, meaning some of these were double scanned. That means that there were 3,309 extra for Biden, 843 for Trump, and some for Jorgensen. That’s a difference of about 2,500 votes given to Biden,” informed Favorito.
• Three days of chain of custody forms missing. “For 5,000 ballots that have no chain of custody, no source documentation, but they are in the count. Then there were 200 loose ballots that weren’t in the count that should have been counted.”
• Fulton County failed to complete about 50,000 tally sheets for the mail-in ballots. “When they initially uploaded their results, they failed to include roughly 100,000 total [tally sheets] of their nearly 500,000 votes. We don’t know if they manufactured them or if they are legitimate,” said Favorito.
According to this staggering report, an audit that allegedly certified the results of the questioned 2020 presidential election was a complete fraud.
Yet “it’s only the tip of the iceberg in Fulton County, and it’s only the tip of the iceberg in Georgia,” noted Favorito. “We know that there are either fraudulent tally sheets or fraudulent results in other counties. This 100 to nothing [voting count] we’ve seen in other counties; we hope to expose this, and we want all of the truth to come out.”
Favorito asserted the local media in Georgia is “in the tank for the secretary of state and the elections officials…. They are in cover-up mode. The [mainstream media is the] mouthpiece of Georgia secretary of state [Raffensperger]. Our case isn’t over, we’ve won every time we’ve gone to court. We’ve had the evidence since November, and now we have the proof. They’re running out of steam and we’re wearing them down.”
When asked how the Georgia findings intersect with audits in Arizona and other states, including Wisconsin, Texas, and Pennsylvania, and the national implications of the review, Favorito claimed, “The significance is that [the results of our inspection] incredibly strengthen our equal protections and due process laws of constitutional violations claims. Our initial claim is because Fulton County attempted to dilute the vote with counterfeit ballots, which violates the equal protection and due process clauses of the U.S. Constitution.”
Continued Favorito, “Whether we are in or outside Fulton County, it strengthens our case and gives us a better chance of winning our case. National implications are that the truth of the 2020 election is starting to come out. It’s going to keep surfacing until the mainstream media is forced to report it.”
Next steps, said Favorito: “A declarative judgement of how bad [the fraud] was. How many counterfeit ballots were there and then we can plan for safeguards to put in place for future elections. Then you have taking the evidence to a Grand Jury and getting an indictment.”
VoterGA plans to proceed with the ballot inspection in late August, pending the results of a court hearing this month, which The New American is currently investigating.
Consider supporting efforts ensuring voter integrity in U.S. elections by visiting VoterGA.org.
Το The Flag Report, δεν υιοθετεί τις απόψεις των αρθρογράφων, ούτε σημαίνει ότι συμφωνεί με τα ρεπορτάζ που αναδημοσιεύει από άλλες ενημερωτικές ιστοσελίδες και δεν ευθύνεται για την εγκυρότητα, την αξιοπιστία και το περιεχόμενό τους. Συνεπώς, δε φέρει καμία ευθύνη εκ του νόμου. Το The Flag Report, ασπάζεται βαθιά, τις Δημοκρατικές αρχές της πολυφωνίας και ως εκ τούτου, αναδημοσιεύει κείμενα και ρεπορτάζ, από όλους τους πολιτικούς χώρους.